Sunday 26 February 2012

Kandara Orphanage - Football Photos

After a shortage of photos in blogs for a while I thought I would redress the balance. Here is the second blog that is mainly photos to help get a feel for the orphanage where I live and the people who are my very inspiring and humbling neighbours. If i have had a bad day, the greeting thet I receive on my return just makes the troubles of the day evaporate. 

These photos were taken one evening after a discussion with my Brother whose son plays for Tattenhoe United in Milton Keynes. They have kindly offered to collect old premiership football kit etc for me to bring back from y next trip to the UK. To help with the collections he asked if I could send some photos to make the need real. 

I have the only working pump in the orphanage so one night the boys came round to ask for their ball to be pumped up and I took the opportunity to take the shots as the light was still good as evening drew in.



It is thirsty work in 25-30 degrees!!
The action hots up 

They insert cardboard to allow the ball to be pumped up enough without the bladder protruding too far!!

The boys pose for the team shot. Check out the smiles!! Who needs designer kit to have fun!!


Posing for the camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment