Wednesday 7 November 2012

2 September - Party Through the Night



A rare weekend for me to be in Kandara and I had been invited to the Relax Inn party including goat slaughter etc. It started at 2pm so I turned up at 4.30pm and it was packed. A great atmosphere and as the only Mzungu I got a lot of attention – all good natured and great fun. By 10pm ish things were getting very lively and the level of drunkenness had reach appoint where I bid a tactical withdrawal. Getting old too so it was time for bed!!


Mzungu out of time as usual!


Some people could not take the pace


I had taken my camera and left it with a good friend. I returned Sunday at around 2pm and there were about 10 people still there from the night before – blimey!! I took my laptop and with some trepidation uploaded the photos from the night. Here are a select few….

No comments:

Post a Comment