Thursday 1 December 2011

30/11/11 - Matatus and Beer

30/11/11
Early start as I am off to Kenol to meet the Directorate of Training who run the Youth Polytechnics the Chairman has arranged for me to meet the Regional Officer. We have a good chat and I understand more how things work etc. I got a few hints on funding etc. Then head back. Maru is in town having her placement review with VSOJ so we briefly meet with her etc. Then back home to work from home, do my washing etc.
I nip into town to brave some meat from the butchers (no fridge and many flies!). I go to one and he cuts me some when I think to ask is this today’s meat? “No yesterdays but it is good” I decline and go next door to find some fresh stuff – pork . Back home I do a pasta, pork, tomato and onion meal. I have some chilli sauce that I have not used yet. I ponder how much, almost go for a tablespoon but go for a teaspoon – lucky as I spent the next 30 mins sweating as I is very hot stuff. Venturing out into Kandara later for a beer with Simon K and the Doctor (his friend) both of who looked after me so time for a beer. Back before dark hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment